Local meetups?

Bigecod

• VIP Level 3

So, on a different site, we would do meet ups. This may be a bit premature, considering this site is rebuilding its user base, but maybe that's something we could explore? I would imagine that the only way we could even consider it, is to figure out where everyone is at. Without posting any personal info, is that something we should restart, or let it die as a thing of the past? 

• Like 6

• VIP Level 1

Mabe a “dog park“ as a meeting spot?  😎. Haha.  

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

• VIP Level 1

I kinda like the idea, I'm not very social by nature, but I kinda assume most of you are the same and it'd be fun to be socially awkward in proximity IRL sometime. But then again, I'm in Sweden so it's probably quite safe for me to be interested in the idea, since a meetup is a bit less likely to materialize locally for me, so I won't have to leave my comfort zone anytime soon (or lose face by absconding), most likely. 🤠

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

A few Live Leakers used to meet up in Vegas.  Gort was one of them.  For some reason the practice quickly ended.

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

• VIP Level 1

Hate the idea.  I don't trust anyone anymore.  Some FBI assholes would infiltrate and expose us all as rayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyycists for telling the truth about niggers.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

• VIP Level 3
1 hour ago, TheyStink said:

Hate the idea.  I don't trust anyone anymore.  Some FBI assholes would infiltrate and expose us all as rayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyycists for telling the truth about niggers.

You know, you're probably right. Never thought of it that way. 

• Like 4

• VIP Level 3
On 4/22/2022 at 11:13 PM, Perpetratorn said:

I kinda like the idea, I'm not very social by nature, but I kinda assume most of you are the same and it'd be fun to be socially awkward in proximity IRL sometime. But then again, I'm in Sweden so it's probably quite safe for me to be interested in the idea, since a meetup is a bit less likely to materialize locally for me, so I won't have to leave my comfort zone anytime soon (or lose face by absconding), most likely. 🤠

I've had the honor of visiting Sweden back in the mid 90s. A place called Upplands Vasby. If I can remember correctly,  something like 19453 svaremare v.1, uplands vasby. Idk, that was a long time ago, my ex was Swedish. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

• LR Trusted
8 hours ago, Apes_of_Wrath said:

A few Live Leakers used to meet up in Vegas.  Gort was one of them.  For some reason the practice quickly ended.

I think Gort brought his mask  lol

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

• VIP Level 3
2 minutes ago, hrpuffinstuff said:

I remember the mask incident.  That went super viral, as in international.  The daily mail, CNN, fox, everyone ran that story. It's still the first thing that pops up on Google if you search for GortEvans lol. Whatever happened to him? As in, he still around?

• Like 4

• LR Trusted
59 minutes ago, Bigecod said:

I remember the mask incident.  That went super viral, as in international.  The daily mail, CNN, fox, everyone ran that story. It's still the first thing that pops up on Google if you search for GortEvans lol. Whatever happened to him? As in, he still around?

I'm not sure. I haven't seen Gort since Liveleak

• Like 4

• VIP Level 3
3 minutes ago, hrpuffinstuff said:

I'm not sure. I haven't seen Gort since Liveleak

I tried to find him online, but nada. There are a few social media sites with his name, but no activity in years.

• Like 3

• VIP Level 1
6 hours ago, Bigecod said:

I've had the honor of visiting Sweden back in the mid 90s. A place called Upplands Vasby. If I can remember correctly,  something like 19453 svaremare v.1, uplands vasby. Idk, that was a long time ago, my ex was Swedish. 

No shit? You're might doubt my sincerity now, cuz itäs quite a coincident, this is. I'm from Upplands Väsby, spent much of my life there. The street name is off a bit, for sure, but the second half is eerily close to my first home, and thus where I was running around as a kid in the 90's. The post code isn't the same though, but they've changed those a few times since then. There were two adjacent streets there, Vitmåra- and Gulmåravägen ("road" is "vägen", and "v." is Swedish "rd.").

We might have crossed roads back in the days, lol. What were you doing in Upplands Väsby? If we actually share some old acquaintance from back then and there, I might actually blow a fuse over here.

I'm going to completely break online privacy protocol for once, and post an old pic from Vitmåravägen, the yellow roof that can be seen in the background is a 2-story house on Gulmåravägen.

1249607873_redacted-Copy.thumb.jpg.4d8fafcb46a5a0f6600e9f1b3167ebcf.jpg

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

• VIP Level 3
43 minutes ago, Perpetratorn said:

No shit? You're might doubt my sincerity now, cuz itäs quite a coincident, this is. I'm from Upplands Väsby, spent much of my life there. The street name is off a bit, for sure, but the second half is eerily close to my first home, and thus where I was running around as a kid in the 90's. The post code isn't the same though, but they've changed those a few times since then. There were two adjacent streets there, Vitmåra- and Gulmåravägen ("road" is "vägen", and "v." is Swedish "rd.").

We might have crossed roads back in the days, lol. What were you doing in Upplands Väsby? If we actually share some old acquaintance from back then and there, I might actually blow a fuse over here.

I'm going to completely break online privacy protocol for once, and post an old pic from Vitmåravägen, the yellow roof that can be seen in the background is a 2-story house on Gulmåravägen.

1249607873_redacted-Copy.thumb.jpg.4d8fafcb46a5a0f6600e9f1b3167ebcf.jpg

So my ex fiance lived there, Cecilia Garding. She had a brother, Frederick,  parents where yyonne, can't remember the Dads name. I don't talk to any of them, as it didn't end well, hence the "ex fiance " part lol.

Screenshot_20220424-203327_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20220424-203248_Facebook.jpg

• Like 4

• VIP Level 1
On 4/22/2022 at 11:13 PM, Perpetratorn said:

I've been wanting to visit Sweden....

• Like 3

• VIP Level 1
9 hours ago, hrpuffinstuff said:

And his balls.

• Like 2

• VIP Level 1
9 hours ago, Bigecod said:

I think Gort would absolutely hate this site.  Too "right" for him

• Like 4

• LR Member
38 minutes ago, RickBond said:

I found a YouTube channel GORT Evans. It has 1 video uploaded 10 months ago. He is working on a car and shows his face near the end of the video. The video is one minute and a few seconds long.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Pomah said:

I found a YouTube channel GORT Evans. It has 1 video uploaded 10 months ago. He is working on a car and shows his face near the end of the video. The video is one minute and a few seconds long.

You should always share the link FFS!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• VIP Level 3
8 hours ago, RickBond said:

Now that you mention it, I seem to remember that. 

• Like 3

• LR Member
17 hours ago, Bigecod said:

I tried to find him online, but nada. There are a few social media sites with his name, but no activity in years.

Mrgod2u uploaded his video to this forum. Bbodiesstereo on YouTube channel GORT Evans. 

• Like 5

• VIP Level 3
15 minutes ago, Pomah said:

Mrgod2u uploaded his video to this forum. Bbodiesstereo on YouTube channel GORT Evans. 

That's definitely ol Gort! 

• Like 4

• VIP Level 1

Meetups is a non, non-noble idea. Local ones work best of course. But if a larger one is set up, Las Vegas is indeed the place. Just IMO

• Like 4

• VIP Level 1

The avatars are larger here, is that because this is a "forum" or something? Regardless I like it.

• Like 5

• Administrator
21 hours ago, TheyStink said:

As long as you don't promote to hurt anyone.. no one can do shit to you..

hence the rule we have added to protect you guys, yeah we do fucking care, unlike other sites...

• Like 4