Jump to content

LR, Porn images, Porn memes, yes no?


LRCommunity
 Share

LR, Porn images, memes, yes no?  

277 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Administrator

LR, Porn images, memes, yes no?

Let the People Rule, we will let you decide.. 

  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • LR Trusted

Good, let them decide. 👍

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VIP Level 1

As long as it doesn’t get outta control or involve teens or younger.

  • Like 16
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
8 minutes ago, Doodar said:

As long as it doesn’t get outta control or involve teens or younger.

That will be instant ban,  anything illegal, ban, period. 

  • Like 10
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator

Maybe some example images would make this a little easier to decide, for instance is this porn...

BikeFucking.gif.a84aac49a0465bfbbb8a225782f18082.gif <<<<<PORN??

or not...

1247895661_PussySwing.gif.10702ed5989c587a20108d768697f441.gif<<<NOT PORN???

 

  • Like 10
  • Haha 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VIP Level 1
Just now, MrGod2U said:

Maybe some example images would make this a little easier to decide, for instance is this porn...

BikeFucking.gif.a84aac49a0465bfbbb8a225782f18082.gif <<<<<PORN??

or not...

1247895661_PussySwing.gif.10702ed5989c587a20108d768697f441.gif<<<NOT PORN???

 

To me, no - those are funny.   I don't go to pornhub to jack off to funny memes.   

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
5 minutes ago, MrGod2U said:

Maybe some example images would make this a little easier to decide, for instance is this porn...

BikeFucking.gif.a84aac49a0465bfbbb8a225782f18082.gif <<<<<PORN??

or not...

1247895661_PussySwing.gif.10702ed5989c587a20108d768697f441.gif<<<NOT PORN???

 

Both NOT porn,  shitting whores showing BJ and  -> Political  =NO

  • Like 6
  • Awesome 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • LR Member

is porn that hard to find on the internet ?

stm ya can type "rock" in the search bar and get your daily fix,

not seeing the need myself.

  • Like 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VIP Level 1

Why is porn and memes in the same question? They are not the same.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, Below_Me said:

Why is porn and memes in the same question? They are not the same.

Phonographic MEMES, not regular memes

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VIP Level 1
2 hours ago, LRCommunity said:

Both NOT porn,  shitting whores showing BJ and  -> Political  =NO

Not porn

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • LR Trusted

says I don't have permission to vote but I say yes let  them post

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VIP Level 1
3 hours ago, LRCommunity said:

LR, Porn images, memes, yes no?

Let the People Rule, we will let you decide.. 

Why can't I see or vote in this poll ?

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • LRCommunity changed the title to LR, Porn images, Porn memes, yes no?
  • LR Trusted
Just now, Elmondo said:

Why can't I see or vote in this poll ?

try it now. I can see it

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VIP Level 1

The whole web is out there for all your ridiculous porn needs. It's all something you've seen countless times before. Only the faces are different. Let's not stink up the place with it. Watch it there, not here.

  • Like 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • LR Trusted
Just now, WoFat said:

The whole web is out there for all your ridiculous porn needs. It's all something you've seen countless times before. Only the faces are different. Let's not stink up the place with it. Watch it there, not here.

This place is a hodge-podge of postings. LL never allowed smut in the original postings. Some responses to posts had  porn   and most were funny or tasteful.

 LR can be the same way and not deter from the original operations of the site.

  • Like 4
  • Awesome 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VIP Level 1
2 hours ago, outsidelooknn said:

is porn that hard to find on the internet ?

stm ya can type "rock" in the search bar and get your daily fix,

not seeing the need myself.

What if I Type smegma.

  • Like 4
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VIP Level 1

If it's porn for porns sake I would say no. If it's a short clip or meme that's FUNNY and goes with the post or comments I would say yes.

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • LR Trusted
Posted (edited)

🤬Still can’t post pictures because I can’t figure out how to delete old attachments to free up space. 

Edited by Dozerdog
  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • LR Trusted
Just now, Dozerdog said:

Another gray area… What about vegetarian porn?

As long as it's not Furry, my lil pony, naruto hentai type degenerate shit porn i am ok with it..

 The majority are porn memes/gifs in responses to posts

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VIP Level 1
3 hours ago, MrGod2U said:

Maybe some example images would make this a little easier to decide, for instance is this porn...

BikeFucking.gif.a84aac49a0465bfbbb8a225782f18082.gif <<<<<PORN??

or not...

1247895661_PussySwing.gif.10702ed5989c587a20108d768697f441.gif<<<NOT PORN???

 

So, should I change my Cover Photo?

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VIP Level 1
50 minutes ago, Elmondo said:

What if I Type smegma.

Well, then you've just typed my middle name.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VIP Level 1
18 minutes ago, Dozerdog said:

I can’t figure out how to delete old attachments to free up space. 

From what I've gathered there's a limit on the total amount you can upload which, for me, is a pain as my wit is often punctuated with a graphic. So I too will need to flush the older stuff but can't see a way to do this.

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VIP Level 1

Yea no porn porn shit but titties and pussies are ok. Just no 2 niggas fucking, last thing i wanna see

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...