Upload vids

Elmondo

• LR Trusted
38 minutes ago, LRCommunity said:

Nope, that pop corn represents that we are back... again and again...

I understand it could agitate losers thinking about money, but this site runs no ads and relies only its users, so  wanna upload? sure contribute!

I understand 100%. Just not willing to loose my job or be persecuted for my contribution if you know what I mean. I have family to think about as well. Like it or not we are no longer FREE to share opinions if you not a "loser".

• Like 2

• LR Member
12 minutes ago, Miss P. said:

I understand 100%. Just not willing to loose my job or be persecuted for my contribution if you know what I mean. I have family to think about as well. Like it or not we are no longer FREE to share opinions if you not a "loser".

Agree. The mods have been good about keeping the site free of "shit" but some of us just don't have the means to put money at it right now. So what is the path to being a "trusted" user, other than money?

• Like 2

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Joey_Iroc 2 said:

Agree. The mods have been good about keeping the site free of "shit" but some of us just don't have the means to put money at it right now. So what is the path to being a "trusted" user, other than money?

That is correct

18 minutes ago, Miss P. said:

Well, we don't charge people for speaking their mind,  free to express yourself anyway you like.. 

• Like 3

• Administrator
34 minutes ago, Dozerdog said:

So how long does it take to not be a “new user” anymore? A bunch of us rode the old leaked reality train for years before it shut down. Seems a way for members to report new trolls would keep them in check. 

When a content hosting that allow us to host, we will open up, right now, no can do.

• Like 3

• LRCommunity locked this topic