A Point of Interest

Ugly Bastid

• VIP Level 1

Good day all, 

I was going through all the comments and trying to figure out ways to make you launch milk nasally and it dawned on me it might be interesting for everyone to announce what country, state, municipality, province, hovel or type of cardboard box they live at, on or in. That getting to know all of you part always takes the longest and this way I will know what old hackneyed jokes to recycle to piss all of you off. Kidding..... maybe.

I'll start.

Not that it matters, not that anyone cares but I'm a dumbass American. That means I'm from either New York with a TV remote in one hand, a Budweiser in the other and a 6 inch replica of the Empire State Building shoved up my ass. Or I'm from Texas with a shotgun in one hand, a sisters body part in the other and I'm standing on a Mexican. Just kidding. We killed all our Mexicans a while back. (heh, bewbs)

As an American, I think the rest of the world lives and thinks the way we do and have no idea about culture. We buy stuff. GUNS!!, Land, cars, people, GUNS!!. The cheaper the better, like my sister. Like most Americans (and we covered this a while back) I am a descendant of the people that were thrown out of all the good countries.

Like most Americans, I will fight for my right to remain stupid and get pissed when I find out that 96% of the world doesn't speak the bastardized version of English called "American." For most Americans, the idea fine dining can be purchased in quantity in the frozen food isle in many warehouse stores or out of a can from Chef Boy U Dum.

Like most Americans, I can't mind my own business and seem to have the most detached and misinformed opinions about places I have never been but heard about from Youtube. Which (according to most Millennials) does offer a P.h.D program. We also have the most behavioral laws than all 1st and 2nd world countries combined because we have the highest percentage of retards in the whole world. We were the fattest in the world as anyone who has ever been on a cruise will confirm but Mexico took that from us a while back. Los gordos bastardos.

The popular story of why we have farmed out all of our industry to other countries is to take advantage of the lack of environmental protection laws and get more cheap stuff when the real reason is that we have become so fat and lazy, we forgot how to do anything but buy stuff. Why else would we buy our own stuff back for 1 third the quality at 5 times the price? Thats FREEDOM!

We the People are free to buy any cheaply made, over taxed piece of shit "Fabriqué en Chine" or "Hecho en China" and then we all sing "Proud to be an American" Just like at any Airshow for 30 years. ACDC's "Thunderstruck." and The Scorpions "Rock You Like a Hurricane." are also very popular but not very American.

We'll be nice at first and try to buy your stuff cheap but if you wont take our money, we'll bomb ourselves, blame you, start a war and take your stuff. Or more frequently, start a war with you and a neighbor, sell you both GUNS!! and wait for you to wipe each other out. Then set up a trade agreement with the survivors, make them sign a "Piece" treaty, set up a puppet government and call it "Democracy"

"Don't mess with a Nation that needs Medication" ~Christopher Titus

Anyway, I look forward to hearing all about your respective places, or not.

I think it will be funny but then again, I cant figure out why they took The Batman TV show off the air. So what do I know?

Later

U.B.

• Like 12

• VIP Level 1

Trust me -- Americans WON'T and DON'T pay more for "Made In USA" label for the same shit you can get from China.  I have example after example (I was a buyer for a major retailer so lived it first hand. )

• Like 7

• VIP Level 1

I am Canadian. I live in a small town in Britsh Columbia. It goes without saying that the place is very clean. Every one is very polite and welcoming, although my black brother in law who hails from Texas tells me that he preferred the racism there to the racism in Canada because there is nothing sneaky or guileful about Texas racism and when your truck gets a flat on a gravel road the redneck who called you a nigger in the bar earlier in the evening will generally stop to see if you need help. 

My ancestors were peasant farmers who came here from Russia in the late 19th century.  I think they figured they should get the fuck out before the Czar sobered up and reintroduced serfdom. They were members of a whacko religious group that eventually got into religious terrorism(the christian variety). Their activities included arson and bombing, and they seemed reasonably good at it. They managed to blow up a lot of buildings and trains without blowing themselves up(mostly). The women liked to stage protests where they would strip naked in public and pray.  If you think this sounds titillating you have obviously never seen a middle aged Russian peasant woman whose diet contained waaay too much butter and dairy naked. An accurate picture of my extended family can be summed up by the fact that my dad ran away from home in rural Saskatchewan  during a blizzard in February 1932 during the depths of the depression when he was thirteen. Nuff said.

As for me, I am retired and mostly hunt, fish and ride my motorcycle or go out on my boat.  I am licensed to own firearms and have lots, as well as a bow. The firearms thing is no big deal here as long as you are not a criminal, crazy or a wife beater. I have two freezers downstairs, one for salmon and halibut, the other for venison and moose. I love my wife and my dog. Sometimes in that order.

OK, someone else's turn...

• Like 11

• VIP Level 1
27 minutes ago, Bvereshagen said:

licensed to own firearms

And that, gentle readers, is the difference where l hang my chapeau. Don't need license. Don't need permission. Don't need governmental oversight of how many or what l carry just like God said it should be. A freedom lovers dream if there ever was one.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

• VIP Level 1
8 hours ago, bigdawg1888 said:

LOL.

C'mon Dawg. that the best you got? I'm not asking for credit card numbers here. I don't even need real names.

For example: "Hi, I'm from Mynot North Dakota where freezin is the reason. One day the wind stopped blowin and everyone fell over.."

Or

"Hi, I'm from Las Cruises, New Mexico. PLEASE GOD SOMEONE KILL ME! 

Like that

Edited by Ugly Bastid
Backwards words you to saying am I again go i there, Shit Oh.
  • Like 8

• VIP Level 1
2 hours ago, outsidelooknn said:

leadwater (michigan) Flint.

not sure how we made it this far.

now you know why i am the way i am.

nowhere-to-turn-road-sign-defensivedriving.jpg

theres always a reason. I'm from Mass so I understand the "something in the water" joke. 

• Like 6

• VIP Level 1
27 minutes ago, WoFat said:

And that, gentle readers, is the difference where l hang my chapeau. Don't need license. Don't need permission. Don't need governmental oversight of how many or what l carry just like God said it should be. A freedom lovers dream if there ever was one.

yup, we have that in Florida. all mine are legal but unregistered.

• Like 6

• VIP Level 1
2 hours ago, hrpuffinstuff said:

Representing Okrahoma  lulz

Oklahoma, where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain
And the wavin' wheat can sure smell sweet
When the wind comes right behind the rain.
Oklahoma, Ev'ry night my honey lamb and I
Sit alone and talk and watch a hawk
Makin' lazy circles in the sky.

PLEASE GOD KILL ME

Kidding bro.

Thank you though.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

• VIP Level 1
2 hours ago, TheyStink said:

Trust me -- Americans WON'T and DON'T pay more for "Made In USA" label for the same shit you can get from China.  I have example after example (I was a buyer for a major retailer so lived it first hand. )

I havent seen ANYTHING with "Made in the USA" on it for 30 years. Even the tattoo the Navy gave me sez "Сделано в Советском Союзе"

• Like 6

• VIP Level 1
1 hour ago, Bvereshagen said:

I am Canadian. I live in a small town in Britsh Columbia. It goes without saying that the place is very clean. Every one is very polite and welcoming, although my black brother in law who hails from Texas tells me that he preferred the racism there to the racism in Canada because there is nothing sneaky or guileful about Texas racism and when your truck gets a flat on a gravel road the redneck who called you a nigger in the bar earlier in the evening will generally stop to see if you need help. 

My ancestors were peasant farmers who came here from Russia in the late 19th century.  I think they figured they should get the fuck out before the Czar sobered up and reintroduced serfdom. They were members of a whacko religious group that eventually got into religious terrorism(the christian variety). Their activities included arson and bombing, and they seemed reasonably good at it. They managed to blow up a lot of buildings and trains without blowing themselves up(mostly). The women liked to stage protests where they would strip naked in public and pray.  If you think this sounds titillating you have obviously never seen a middle aged Russian peasant woman whose diet contained waaay too much butter and dairy naked. An accurate picture of my extended family can be summed up by the fact that my dad ran away from home in rural Saskatchewan  during a blizzard in February 1932 during the depths of the depression when he was thirteen. Nuff said.

As for me, I am retired and mostly hunt, fish and ride my motorcycle or go out on my boat.  I am licensed to own firearms and have lots, as well as a bow. The firearms thing is no big deal here as long as you are not a criminal, crazy or a wife beater. I have two freezers downstairs, one for salmon and halibut, the other for venison and moose. I love my wife and my dog. Sometimes in that order.

OK, someone else's turn...

ah yes, I have known many people from BC. C ay? N ay? D ay? Right on! Been to Vancouver and Nova Scotia. Large Russian dairy fed potato women, I have seen many. Why they invented.... WODKA!

Never had deer nor mooses and around New England, the seafood comes with a healthy dose of Mercury and Medical waste. But the more lead paint you eat off the window sills, the more Biden makes sense. ERBIBUBBY WNGHFBM!

Thank you for your point of interest.

• Like 7

• VIP Level 1
1 hour ago, WoFat said:

I concur, but whatcha gonna do?

• Like 6

• VIP Level 1

I live in Minneapolis MN but i play in the Chengwatana forest near Pine City ,,and not that im complaining but they put a gigantic and expensive bridge right in the middle of nowhere , lol there is a deer trail leading up to it and a deer trail leading away from it , so i assume its there for deer to cross the river.

Though im not 100% sure why my tax dollars have to be spent for deer to cross a river , i mean let the fuckers swim , they been doing it for 10,000 years already , 

spacer.png

• Like 7

• VIP Level 1
On 5/14/2022 at 8:30 AM, Robin_Banks said:

I live in Minneapolis MN but i play in the Chengwatana forest near Pine City ,,and not that im complaining but they put a gigantic and expensive bridge right in the middle of nowhere , lol there is a deer trail leading up to it and a deer trail leading away from it , so i assume its there for deer to cross the river.

Though im not 100% sure why my tax dollars have to be spent for deer to cross a river , i mean let the fuckers swim , they been doing it for 10,000 years already , 

spacer.png

Thats like the joke about the blonde asking to move the deer crossing sign because of all the deer getting hit.

Hey, why don't blondes use vibrators?

It chips the teeth. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

• LR Member

@Ugly Bastid

That was entertaining you ugly bastid wordsmith. 

I am in Lake Chelan WA which is in the North Central part of the state.  3 hours east from the tranny filled streets and fucked butts of Seattle.

The apple capital of the world, where my neighbor calls me el gringo but they are cool because their backs are dry and I get carnitas when there is a fiesta.   And besides, I'm not going to pick my own cherries now am I?

I've still never seen a Reggie in this town but if I do it better be the 1 in a million.

Jameson is the only whiskey I know, when something is working for me I tend to stick with it. 

Lakes, rivers, mountains and 300 days of sunshine per year.   The waters are cold, but the river dick will perk up when 2 tits and an axe wound come out. 

I just bought a HAM radio so I've got to figure that out.  The gold stockpile, food storage, and bullets are all set.  Now we wait.

Fuckin Rowdy is a gawdamn banger. 

543A39B8-A873-445C-AF6A-795388E2ADCC.jpeg

3C8B297E-4E1D-48D5-8027-806577BAF6A3.jpeg

353A78A1-0BBC-40E1-BDC0-51D9A5349F53.gif

• Like 7

• VIP Level 1
7 minutes ago, Barrackbar said:

@Ugly Bastid

That was entertaining you ugly bastid wordsmith. 

I am in Lake Chelan WA which is in the North Central part of the state.  3 hours east from the tranny filled streets and fucked butts of Seattle.

The apple capital of the world, where my neighbor calls me el gringo but they are cool because their backs are dry and I get carnitas when there is a fiesta.   And besides, I'm not going to pick my own cherries now am I?

I've still never seen a Reggie in this town but if I do it better be the 1 in a million.

Jameson is the only whiskey I know, when something is working for me I tend to stick with it. 

Lakes, rivers, mountains and 300 days of sunshine per year.   The waters are cold, but the river dick will perk up when 2 tits and an axe wound come out. 

I just bought a HAM radio so I've got to figure that out.  The gold stockpile, food storage, and bullets are all set.  Now we wait.

Fuckin Rowdy is a gawdamn banger. 

543A39B8-A873-445C-AF6A-795388E2ADCC.jpeg

3C8B297E-4E1D-48D5-8027-806577BAF6A3.jpeg

353A78A1-0BBC-40E1-BDC0-51D9A5349F53.gif

Thank you sir, I do try. The 2 tits and axe wound line I had to think about for a bit.

In Florida there are no lakes, no rivers or mountains and we have 365 days of sunstroke a year. The waters are hot, the people are retards and the only dick to speak of is the governor. A wopublican Ron Desanitized of something. 

I've heard the term term Reggie years ago from a guy that said he was from Philadelphia but we don't have them here. We got Niggers. Tons of niggers. Matter of fact, i never knew what a nigger was until I arrived here. It's a special kind of nigger. 

I just ate a ham sammich earlier so i've got to finger that out.

I was going to buy gold but all my money is tied up in poverty. But i do have bullets. Lots of bullets and we are also waiting.

It's late and i have to get up early and rob a bank. Maybe steal a car. Want one?

Thank you for your contribution to the antisocial experiment.

Take care

k

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• LR Member

This site won't last long enough to get to know anyone hun

On 5/13/2022 at 3:45 AM, Ugly Bastid said:

Good day all, 

I was going through all the comments and trying to figure out ways to make you launch milk nasally and it dawned on me it might be interesting for everyone to announce what country, state, municipality, province, hovel or type of cardboard box they live at, on or in. That getting to know all of you part always takes the longest and this way I will know what old hackneyed jokes to recycle to piss all of you off. Kidding..... maybe.

I'll start.

Not that it matters, not that anyone cares but I'm a dumbass American. That means I'm from either New York with a TV remote in one hand, a Budweiser in the other and a 6 inch replica of the Empire State Building shoved up my ass. Or I'm from Texas with a shotgun in one hand, a sisters body part in the other and I'm standing on a Mexican. Just kidding. We killed all our Mexicans a while back. (heh, bewbs)

As an American, I think the rest of the world lives and thinks the way we do and have no idea about culture. We buy stuff. GUNS!!, Land, cars, people, GUNS!!. The cheaper the better, like my sister. Like most Americans (and we covered this a while back) I am a descendant of the people that were thrown out of all the good countries.

Like most Americans, I will fight for my right to remain stupid and get pissed when I find out that 96% of the world doesn't speak the bastardized version of English called "American." For most Americans, the idea fine dining can be purchased in quantity in the frozen food isle in many warehouse stores or out of a can from Chef Boy U Dum.

Like most Americans, I can't mind my own business and seem to have the most detached and misinformed opinions about places I have never been but heard about from Youtube. Which (according to most Millennials) does offer a P.h.D program. We also have the most behavioral laws than all 1st and 2nd world countries combined because we have the highest percentage of retards in the whole world. We were the fattest in the world as anyone who has ever been on a cruise will confirm but Mexico took that from us a while back. Los gordos bastardos.

The popular story of why we have farmed out all of our industry to other countries is to take advantage of the lack of environmental protection laws and get more cheap stuff when the real reason is that we have become so fat and lazy, we forgot how to do anything but buy stuff. Why else would we buy our own stuff back for 1 third the quality at 5 times the price? Thats FREEDOM!

We the People are free to buy any cheaply made, over taxed piece of shit "Fabriqué en Chine" or "Hecho en China" and then we all sing "Proud to be an American" Just like at any Airshow for 30 years. ACDC's "Thunderstruck." and The Scorpions "Rock You Like a Hurricane." are also very popular but not very American.

We'll be nice at first and try to buy your stuff cheap but if you wont take our money, we'll bomb ourselves, blame you, start a war and take your stuff. Or more frequently, start a war with you and a neighbor, sell you both GUNS!! and wait for you to wipe each other out. Then set up a trade agreement with the survivors, make them sign a "Piece" treaty, set up a puppet government and call it "Democracy"

"Don't mess with a Nation that needs Medication" ~Christopher Titus

Anyway, I look forward to hearing all about your respective places, or not.

I think it will be funny but then again, I cant figure out why they took The Batman TV show off the air. So what do I know?

Later

U.B.

Lol.love people that actually have something to say.  Joking or not . Your post was the first smile I cracked all day. Thanx

• Like 6

• VIP Level 1
On 5/14/2022 at 12:11 AM, Dog said:

Greetings from indiana !  Not one of those city fella’s, but a country boy 🤠

Good on you. If the shit come down, thats where everyone will be heaeded. You can make a living slaughtering animals for the city dwellers.

• Like 6

• VIP Level 1
2 hours ago, fatrob said:

@Ugly Bastid ME, MYSELF , AND I WE REPRESENT FONTUCKY CALIFORNIA, INLAND EMPIRE, THE 909,

Fontucky?... nice, Had to look that one up. My ex-inlaws are in Kentucky. I asked that the next time they come down to see the "Short noisy creatures" to bring me some blue grass. It was a joke but now they think I'm a stoner. They were in their early 20's in the late 60's and they are going to point the crooked finger at me? Besides, I prefer cool whip in a can. WHIP IT GOOD! Another name for Fontana, CA deriving from the amount of hicks or rednecks that dwell there.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fontucky

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

• VIP Level 1
On 5/14/2022 at 12:11 AM, Dog said:

Greetings from indiana !  Not one of those city fella’s, but a country boy 🤠

Is your name Dave? I read there is an unreal amount of people named Dave in Indiana. My Friend Dave Dubanski told me that.

Did you know there are over 7 million people named Robert in the world right now? Alexa told me.

• Like 3