Site improvement suggestions?

Dog

• VIP Level 1

Disclaimer:  this isn’t to bash, or point out negatives about the site but to hopefully provide positive suggestions.  I’m super excited to see how nice the site looks and where this site is going so great job so far ya’ll !!!

Ok with that said, I really miss being able to quickly download any video watched. We’ve all seen where videos get lost or the site has gone down so keeping a lower Rez video myself was awesome on the old site.  

If the video pics were not so tall but more compact like they used to be would make scrolling over several videos faster.

Mabe we could issue cool virtual “dog treats” For awesome behavior/comments!  Haha ( I like this one best 😎)

• Like 7

• LR Member

Am I the only one here who misses the Thumbs down button?

• Like 10
  • Dislike 3

• VIP Level 1
1 minute ago, Hyde said:

No.

• Like 10

• VIP Level 1
1 hour ago, Hyde said:

I found that to be a very helpful tool on the old site too. I hope that gets brought back! Could vote your thoughts on some of the really poor comments people would make.

• Like 5
  • Dislike 1

• LR Member
Posted (edited)

Here are my subjections, if it matters any! (;

Well for me I miss the thumb down button, profile pictures to add or gif / audio... and a place to have your profile where people can visit and add comments and you can design!

Thumb down button or up

Profile Pictures

Profile  gif / audio

Profile home page!

Edited by lostmic
  • Like 8
  • Dislike 1

• LR Member

Oh and you can edit your comment anytime my spelling is really bad and sometimes I find my self correcting a lot!

• Like 12

• Administrator
4 hours ago, Billybobonthis said:

I think what you need is a puffy little cloud right over there in the corner, and maybe a little tree down here by the mountain.

hahaha 😂😂

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

• Administrator

Thanks for the feedback, there is always room for improvements. 

As long as its done in right section, we welcome critics..  but If you join so called hostile user/trolls,  which constantly posted and spammed under news, videos, etc etc.. it gets outa control.

• Like 6

• LR Member

If not discussed at some point is the default audio level getting any changes? It sort of gives more lifetime to sound systems.

• Like 3

• VIP Level 1
14 hours ago, LRCommunity said:

Thanks for the feedback, there is always room for improvements. 

As long as its done in right section, we welcome critics..  but If you join so called hostile user/trolls,  which constantly posted and spammed under news, videos, etc etc.. it gets outa control.

No hostile users or trolls here 🤓... just keeping it straight forward, and concise on the suggestions for your enjoyment 😎.  I sincerely Hope you find this thread Helpful with enhancing this new site... and perhaps get a laugh or two outta it ! 👍 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Just when you thought the new site couldn't get any better ...

By popular demand ...

The thumbs down button will soon be here.

Now, like on the old site, you can express your disdain for comments you dislike, and maybe make a new enemy of two.*

* In Native American, i.e., first nation peoples, or indigenous tribes -- these injuns judged a warrior by the strength of his enemies.

Edited by Apes_of_Wrath
  • Like 5
  • Dislike 1
  • Haha 1

• VIP Level 1

Still trying to learn how this new site works but it would nice if you could put all your videos in nice order and category in your profile.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Shlomo Shekelberg said:

I noticed that comments disappear when a video is moved to the frontpage.
Would it be possible for the comments from the forum to be moved to the main page along with the video? 

That's not good.  I didn't notice that.

• Like 4
  • Dislike 1

• VIP Level 1
18 hours ago, Apes_of_Wrath said:

By popular demand ...

Now, like on the old site, you can express your disdain for comments you dislike, and maybe make a new enemy of two.*

* In Native American, i.e., first nation peoples, or indigenous tribes -- these injuns judged a warrior by the strength of his enemies.

Yeah!!!!   Miracles do happen!!!  Woooo hoooo! Just made today great!🥳

• Like 3

• LR Member

You guys are all white...Err, I mean all right.

Love the comeback. Features will take time and effort so all is good. But I have to ask, is the 100Mb limit on reply media a bit low? I can see that limit being hit quite quickly.

• Like 6

• VIP Level 1

You guys remember how we could download a lower Rez video of each video on the old site?  I don’t see that as an option now... am I missing a button somewhere to download the videos for safe keeping?

• Like 3

• VIP Level 1

Not really a suggestion but I have a question about the no logo or watermark rule. Most of my videos I used to upload had watermark or logo. Would it be ok to post videos if I censored those watermarks or edited the video so that those watermarks wouldn't be visible?

• Like 3

• LR Member

i didn't see a girls section. did i overlook it? will we have one soon? i miss it. seeing titties is always a thrill

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Administrator

@Shlomo Shekelberg

Not same videos, right now we are using the user uploads from forums and feature them on frontpage, wait till video site gets done.

Thanks for the feedback.

• Like 6

• VIP Level 1

WW1/WW2 category would be nice or a general war category.

• Like 5

• VIP Level 3

@Apes_of_Wrath any chance we can sort comments by "best" "oldest" "newest".  i know it depends on what data is saved to the database,  of each comment has a time/date stamp, it's not hard to sort ot by that. If that info isn't stored, the option to sort by "best" or "most liked", as that data is already stored. 

• Like 4

• VIP Level 1
Posted (edited)
On 4/11/2022 at 9:23 AM, Apes_of_Wrath said:

By popular demand ...

Can we have a middle-finger button too? We'll figure out how to use it then 😂:classic_tongue:

Edited by albobest
  • Like 6